Creating more sustainable packaging requires much more than material reduction. We enable you to make a meaningful difference with fully integrated strategies for sustainable packaging based on deep and evolving data.
Let’s put sustainability on display.
Sustainable packaging is not just a nice to have - it’s a bottom-line business issue. Every organization in the packaging supply chain is accountable for environmental impact. We help retailers, brands and packaging converters take a holistic sustainability approach that incorporates each company’s culture, business objectives, market segment, and core product. It's not just about identifying what you need to eliminate; it’s about increasing revenue, strengthening supply partnerships, and raising your corporate or brand profile. Leverage 20 years of experience in sustainability through strategy development, Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), and environmental management when you choose to work with us.
Develop the strongest sustainability vision, strategy, and projects with our consultants and software solutions. Let us take you from benchmarking and audits to implementation and optimization.
Corporate Carbon Footprint
Reduce your organization’s emissions, comply with international standards, and boost energy efficiency with confidence. We offer the most in-depth analysis and action plans for going greener.
Ecodesign and Innovation
Capture, communicate, and drive improvement in your real Product Carbon Footprint with our design tools, consulting services, and ‘cradle to grave’ Life Cycle Assessment to meet changing market needs and design better products. Make Life Cycle Assessments (LCAs) as credible, useful, and efficient as possible with instant access to our ‘Data Warehouse,’ featuring unrivaled LCA datasets.
Product Carbon Footprint
Capture your real Product Carbon Footprint with our ‘cradle to grave’ Life Cycle Assessment to achieve compliance with international standards and create carbon-neutral products.
Update (2009) of the study “The Sustainability of Packaging Systems for Fruit and...
n this study, the most common European fruit and vegetable transport packaging systems...
The Sustainable Packaging Coalition provides a definition of sustainable packaging that has been widely adopted throughout the packaging industry. This definition is a first step in articulating a common understanding of the term “sustainable packaging.”
- Sustainable Packaging is beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle
- Sustainable Packaging meets market criteria for both performance and cost
- Sustainable Packaging is sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy
- Sustainable Packaging optimizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials
- Sustainable Packaging is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices
- Sustainable Packaging is made from materials healthy throughout the life cycle
- Sustainable Packaging Is physically designed to optimize materials and energy
- Sustainable Packaging is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial closed loop cycles