thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Sustainability Analyst (m/f)
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen) or Berlin
Availability: 1st April 2018
- Support and manage Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) consulting projects in the chemical as well as food, agriculture and renewable materials sectors.
- Support the achievement of team and project goals.
- Proactively support sales of consulting services.
- Develop and maintain solid, lasting relationships with existing clients and assist in pursuing new business opportunities.
- University degree (MSc) in Natural Sciences or Sustainability Management preferably with a BSc in Chemistry or related field.
- Practical experience working in a consulting environment.
- Experience in LCA and LCA software (GaBi) preferred.
- Self-motivated, team- and customer-oriented personality.
- Fluent in German and English.
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your complete application documents including motivation letter, CV, certificates and your desired salary to HR-Germany@thinkstep.com.
Hauptstr. 111 - 113
+49 711 341817-795