thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f)
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
Availability: starting July 2018
- You review software requirements for our GaBi software.
- You create and maintain test plans for multiple projects in our scrum methodology framework.
- You create manual test cases and test scenarios based on business and technical requirements.
- You create and execute test automation scripts for our projects.
- You estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- You perform manual testing as well as subsequent analysis and reporting of test summary and results.
- You perform thorough regression testing.
- You are responsible for the identification of error sources and reporting defects.
- You are a member of the scrum development team.
- You are a QA professional with several years of experience in software testing.
- ISTQB certification preferable but not mandatory.
- Ideally you have experience in functional and integration testing in an agile environment.
- Ideally you already gained some experience with test automation.
- You demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times and look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- You use feedback to improve performance.
- You complete your work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity.
- You balance individual and team responsibilities and support everyone’s effort to succeed.
- You are fluent in German and English – spoken and written.
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your complete application documents including motivation letter, CV, certificates and your desired salary to HR-Germany@thinkstep.com.
Hauptstr. 111 - 113
+49 711 341817-795