thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Working Student – Frontend Developer (m/f) Material & Compliance Management
- Assist with the development of one of the two main applications (Compliance Process Manager).
- Develop standalone internal tools.
- Support the Material & Compliance Team on writing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Prepare examples of use cases.
- Bachelor or Master Student (Information Technology, Computer Science or related field).
- Basic knowledge of Web Development.
- Comfortable with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Independent and reliable way of working.
- Good English skills, spoken and written, German skills are a plus but not required.
- Availability of 15-20h/week for at least 6 months.