thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Student Worker (m/f) Engineering / Software Testing
- Create and maintain Test Plan for our projects.
- Create and maintain Test Cases and Test Scenarios based on business and technical requirements.
- Create and maintain Test Cases in Test Link.
- Execute system and regression test cases.
- Analysis and reporting of defects in the application.
- Execute manual tests using exploratory testing methods.
- Enter defects in JIRA.
- Bachelor or Master Student (Information Technology, Computer Science or related field).
- Ideally experience with software testing and software testing methodologies with ISTQB standards to write and execute tests.
- Interest in the field of Sustainability software.
- Independent way of working.
- High attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
Hauptstr. 111 - 113
+49 711 341817-795