thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Internship (m/f/d) Energy & Mobility
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
You support our energy & mobility team in running industry & research projects in the field of sustainable energy supply and sustainable mobility solutions. This includes, but is not limited to: Hydrogen, Power-to-X, renewables, electro-mobility, batteries, logistics, etc.
Among others your tasks will include:
- Data research and data treatment
- Conducting Life Cycle Assessments (LCAs) and/or
- Total cost of ownership calculations
- Preparation of presentations
- Development of reports
- Collaboration with our French colleagues
- Abroad visit in our French office possible
- Master Student, preferably in the field of mechanical, environmental, chemical engineering or similar
- A good sense of numbers, interest in market and internet research and collecting information
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken, ideally French and German as well
- Comfortable with MS Office applications
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more. Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
Hauptstr. 111 – 113
+49 711 341817-292