Join our Workshop "Defining the Value of Sustainability for your Business" in Auckland New Zealand on Tuesday, 2 October 2018, 3pm to 5.30pm (followed by networking drinks)!
Do you need to quantify the contribution of your sustainability practices to your business? Join us for this energetic interactive session with panelists from Villa Maria, Asaleo Care, Creature and thinkstep and hear how they translate the effect of sustainability activities into business value – communicated in traditional business language.
Based on the Business Value of Sustainability Framework™ we will explore in an hands-on workshop how sustainability can increase your revenue, reduce cost, enhance your brand and mitigate risk.
- Karen Titulaer, Business Sustainability and Risk Manager at Villa Maria, talks about the approach they take with sustainability initiatives and projects to improve resilience and reduce risk.
- Mark Stevens, General Manager B2B at Asaleo Care shares how they use sustainability to achieve competitive advantage, based on the company’s enviable environmental profile.
- Brooke Ashton-Taylor, Managing Partner at Creature discusses the role of sustainability in defining a competitive employerbrand.
- Barbara Nebel, CEO at thinkstep Australasia, introduces thinkstep’s Business Value of Sustainability Framework™ and provides examples of calculating a return on investment for sustainability initiatives.
- Reduced price: NZD 50 (plus processing fees)
- General admission: NZD 100 (plus processing fees)