Learn how to use automation to unify data sources for sustainability reporting
From tracking performance against targets to planning improvements and driving operational excellence, the success of any sustainability program is rooted in the ability to access accurate, quality data. However, many organizations are challenged with accessing the right data from disparate sources within their business, often limiting sustainability program success.
Join Urjanet and thinkstep on June 28th at 4pm CEST for the webinar, Bridging the Data Divide: Using Automation to Unify Data Sources for Sustainability Reporting, to help you better understand the key to tackling these data silos within your business.
- Which internal and external silos can become hurdles
- How to break down silos to access quality data
- How thinkstep and Urjanet work together to unify disparate data sources
When: June 28, 4pm-5pm CEST
- Tim Porter, Director of OEM/Partner Sales, Urjanet
- Mike Bruce, Solution Engineer, thinkstep AG
- Matthias Münzing, Director of Corporate Sustainability, thinkstep AG
Cost: This webinar is free!
Unable to join? Register for the webinar and receive the presentation slides and a recording of the webinar via email on about 24h after the webinar!