thinkstep begleitet Organisationen weltweit auf ihrem Weg zu nachhaltigem Erfolg. Unsere branchenführenden Softwarelösungen, Datenbanken und Beratungs-Dienstleistungen unterstützen Unternehmen dabei, ihre Geschäftsabläufe zu optimieren, Innovationspotenziale zu nutzen, den Marktwert zu steigern und rechtliche Vorgaben zu erfüllen. Zur Erreichung unserer geplanten Wachstumsziele suchen wir neue Kolleg(inn)en für unser Team.
Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
Start date: as soon as possible
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Generate content for marketing campaigns and prepare sales documents, marketing collateral as well as general marketing information for our GaBi and SoFi software and our consulting services.
- Develop clear and compelling product messaging that presents our current and future value propositions.
- Design and drive cross-functional campaigns for lead generation and lead nurturing, in cooperation product management and the global sales teams.
- Update and drive our product marketing strategy across the marketing, product, and sales teams.
- Lead initiatives for product launches and product positioning.
- Support public appearances such as exhibitions at trade shows, customer visits and training sessions.
- Create and update product collateral, case studies, customer presentations and website product content.
- Continuously monitor the market to identify new opportunities and gain competitive advantages.
Key Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar, product marketing related, role.
- Experience in developing a product marketing strategy and executing on that strategy.
- Experience in creating content as well as marketing material.
- Knowledge in project work.
- Solid creative writer with a good sense for text, creation and design while profoundly using the usual office programs.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn insights into actions.
- Work independently and take ownership for your projects.
- Team player with a pro-active can do mentality.
- Fluent in German and English – spoken and written.
Our offer for you
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast grow-ing sustainability area and a pleasant and professional work environment in a dynamic team as well as flexible working hours are your advantage.
Hauptstr. 111 - 113
+49 711 341817-795