thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading sustainability software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. With a global presence in 19 countries we serve more than 2,000 companies, including 40 percent of the Fortune 500 such as BASF, Hewlett-Packard, Interface, Renault, Siemens and Unilever. Make a difference with thinkstep. All we do is sustainability.
Sustainability Account Manager (m/f)
Desired start date: ASAP
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Outreach to companies and institutions to support and grow their sustainability programs
- Co-develop sustainable solutions with our clients, enabled by thinkstep software and consulting offerings
- Lead all aspects of a sales cycle, from offer development to project kick-off
- Maintain key relationships and accounts, facilitating the development of our client’s sustainability programs.
- Develop and maintain leadership in key industrial, professional and academic groups related to thinkstep mission
Key Skills & Experience
- 5+ years sales experience
- Extensive experience in product sustainability projects, especially life cycle assessments, Environmental Product Declarations and other similar work
- Good knowledge on corporate sustainability projects, with focus on the deployment and usage of corporate sustainability software solutions to enable the management of sustainability programs and reporting (GRI; CDP)
- Proven ability and drive to growth a client base within the sustainability functions of major corporations.
- Successful achievement of sales quotas, consultative enterprise/solution or technical sales.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions.
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), knowledge of CRM tools preferred; knowledge of GaBi or other LCA tools preferred.
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing IT and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability.
- Exciting work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment.
- An interesting role in an international context.
Location: Boston, USA
If you are interested, please email your cover letter and resume to HRNA@thinkstep.com, Attention: Kristin Balla, RE: Sustainability Account Manager, telling us why you are the best match for this position. Please include your salary requirement. You must be authorized to work in the US.