thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth we are looking for new team members.
Field Marketing Manager (m/f)
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
Availability: As soon as possible
- Serve as a liaison with the assigned territory sales team to ensure demand and pipeline creation goals are met
- Help design installed base and new customers campaigns to generate leads, strengthening assigned pipeline goals
- Collaborate with the sales teams to plan and execute on tactics, activities and materials for the purpose of conveying the most positive marketing message to target markets.
- Ensure that marketing materials position the company and its products for high visibility with customers, partners, trade associations, outside vendors and media audiences.
- Liaise on customer interactions, including online/offline communities, events, customer advisory boards, user groups and executive roundtables
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts within the organization
- 4-5 years in marketing - B2B, high tech/SaaS or sustainability preferred
- Experience in developing and executing marketing plans
- Success in building and executing integrated campaigns leveraging multiple channels in which to reach your target audience, including but not limited to eDirect Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Excellent project management skills, while working on multiple priorities and demands from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter who takes charge of projects and sees them through to completion – Fully HandsOn
- Has great interpersonal skills and enjoys working with people
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- The desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with occasional ambiguity and courage to take risks and try new things
- Passion for Sustainability
- Proficient in Dynamics, HubSpot
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast grow-ing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!