Work that's important for our planet. It's what thinkstep does as a globally recognized sustainability software, content and consulting firm. With 20 years of experience and 15 offices around the globe, we enable our clients to improve their sustainability performance and succeed in the marketplace. thinkstep works with many of the world´s leading brands to develop the strategies, management systems, tools and processes needed to achieve leadership in sustainability. Due to its continued success, thinkstep is now seeking a professional:
Enterprise Software Sales / Corporate Sustainability Director (m/f)
Desired start date: ASAP
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build and execute a strategy to access senior professionals for enterprise-level software solution engagement, as part of the overall corporate sustainability go-to-market strategy
- Close large-scale software and service implementation deals with clients and partners.
- Identify and understand client and sector product and services needs and evolve strategies and business planning to meet those needs.
- Provide prospect and customer feedback on thinkstep product and service development to support ongoing growth and development to meet and exceed market requirements.
Key Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of working experience in a similar role involving software sales, account management and/or business development
- Must be able to understand and articulate how thinkstep’s enterprise software solution SoFi will benefit clients within the target market
- 5+ years’ experience with successful achievement in consultative enterprise/software solution sales
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions
- Excellent communication skills & executive presence
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High degree of independence, flexibility and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Knowledge of CRM tools (e.g. salesforce.com) preferred and proficient with MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Willingness to travel
- An interesting and very diversified role in an international context
- The ability to work at the intersection of software, technology, sustainability, and the consumer marketplace, via the combined software and service solutions offered
- Employment in a very attractive, dynamic and market‐leading company
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
- The opportunity to carry out work that improves the lives of future generations
Location: Boston, USA
Please email your resume and cover letter to HRNA@thinkstep.com, Attention: Kristin Balla, RE: Enterprise Software Sales / Corporate Sustainability Director, telling us why you are the best match for this position. Please include your salary requirement.