thinkstep enables organizations worldwide to succeed sustainably. Our industry-leading software, data and consulting services help businesses drive operational excellence, product innovation, brand value and regulatory compliance. For our next level of growth, we are looking for new team members.
Account Manager (m/f) Material & Compliance Management
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
Availability: as soon as possible
- Identify and close thinkstep M&CM software leads, jointly with Siemens Sales.
- Acquire new major BOMcheck manufacturer accounts using Teamcenter or other PLM systems.
- Top-down sales approach to CTO, COO and other senior executives in target companies to position holistic Teamcenter M&CM, BOMcheck and GaBi end-to-end approach.
- Coordinate European Siemens Sales channel and enable deal closure where possible.
- Build and maintain long lasting client relationships.
- Overview marketing and field communication.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and stakeholders.
- Perform discovery calls and face to face meetings to understand client’s challenges and translate these into potential solutions.
- Forecast and track sales pipeline.
- Provide presentation and customer guidance for the identified solutions.
- Assist with challenging client requests and issue escalations as needed.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in PLM domain.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Account Manager.
- Ability to communicate well, present and influence stakeholders up to executive and C-Level.
- Experience with consultative selling approaches, focusing on business process improvements, and value selling.
- Experience delivering on client-focused solutions.
- Ability to effectively lead meetings, influence and build consensus with other business units.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Be customer oriented and success focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Ideally deep experience with Siemens PL sales channel and tools.
- Ideally solid experience with CRM.
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast-growing field of sustainability. The excitement to work with a dynamic team in a pleasant and professional work environment. And, have access to flexible working hours and much more.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you!
Hauptstr. 111 - 113
+49 711 341817-795