Defra received a panoramic snapshot of the extent of green claims on consumer products after Thinkstep's "mystery green shoppers" canvassed thousands of products offered for sale in retail shops and Internet shopping portals in the United Kingdom. Thinksteps' subsequent technical analysis of over 4,000 environmental claims uncovered additional valuable insights about environmental marketing practices and informed the revisions to Defra's newest Green Claims Code and Guidance.
"We've received highly professional service from Thinkstep. Their outputs for us have been thorough, creatively presented and always delivered on time."
About our customer
The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) is a government department in the UK.
Defra covers areas such as:
- the natural environment, biodiversity, plants and animals
- sustainable development and the green economy
- food, farming and fisheries
- animal health and welfare
- environmental protection and pollution control
- rural communities and issues.
more information about Defra