Work that´s important for our planet. It´s what thinkstep does as a globally recognized sustainability software, content and strategic consulting firm. With 20 years of experience and 15 offices around the globe, we enable our clients to improve their sustainability performance and succeed in the marketplace. Thinkstep works with many of the world´s leading brands to develop the strate-gies, management systems, tools and processes needed to achieve leader-ship in sustainability. Due to its continued success, thinkstep is now seeking a professional
Content & Communications Manager (m/f)
Location: Stuttgart (Leinfelden-Echterdingen)
Start date: as soon as possible
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for all corporate and product content which is the backbone of our inbound marketing.
- Identify content needs and develop content including webinars, whitepapers, and articles that will educate and engage our target audience.
- Create compelling thought leadership pieces, case studies and educational content and
- Build the brand’s awareness by creating great storytelling.
- Create and maintain the monthly content marketing calendar.
- Coordinate customer newsletter in terms of content and distribution.
- Develop or rewrite website content, incorporating SEO best practices into the content
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and
optimized for search and social promotion.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales professionals,
potentially also with external influencers and industry experts.
- Examine and interpret data to find the most effective channels and topics for content functions.
- Responsible for media relations: Build and maintain network and relationships with journalists, write and distribute press releases (globally).
- Speech-writing for managing board members.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- German or English native speaker and fluent in the other language.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related communications field.
- Passion for writing / producing content.
- Profound knowledge of the concept of inbound marketing and buyer cycles.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
- Self-motivated and structured.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Experience creating content for diverse channels, knowledge of SEO.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
Our offer for you
Excellent career opportunities in a constantly growing IT- and consulting company in the fast grow-ing sustainability area and a pleasant and professional work environment in a dynamic team as well as flexible working hours are your advantage.
Interesse? Dann senden Sie uns Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen mit Motivationsschreiben, Lebenslauf und Zeugnissen an HR-Germany@thinkstep.com.
Hauptstr. 111 - 113
+49 711 341817-795